Agilno is a software development company that helps product-led North American companies plan, design, develop & optimize digital products, driving revenue and engagement.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, and professional team has created digital products making a huge impact on people's lives for the last 5 years!
Join an award-winning company!
What will your day look like?
As a part of Agilno cross-functional team, you will be developing software for fantastic companies like Stryker, Astound, BigDigital, eCapital, MyDelica, Vetster, etc. You will be in everyday collaboration with clients and project managers, using the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user. You will lead the end-to-end design process; from brainstorms, ideation, wire-framing, and prototyping culminating in high-fidelity design solutions. You will also deliver pixel-perfect design specs and collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation.
What are we looking for?
- Previous working experience in the same or similar position
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX/UI process
- Understanding good design practices for web and mobile applications (information architecture, interaction design, user interface, web technologies)
- Extensive knowledge of design tools and processes like Figma, Sketch, Adobe, or similar.
- Experience with Visual communication (layers, colors, typography, icons, images, design theory)
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
Previous experience with:
- Agile work methodologies
- Working in a Software development agency
- Interactive design
Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates. The salary range for mid/senior position is from 12.000 to 24.000 HRK gross1 depending on your level of knowledge.
What’s here for you?
- Open-ended contract
- Salaries are transparent to every team member. Our job ads contain the salary range, and later we'll create expectations for you to move up the ladder.
- You can expect bonuses for dedicated performance and also a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.
- Working from home or office? It doesn't matter as long as your job is well done. Also, flexible hours give you a balance between your work and private life.
- In Agilno's HQ in Split, Friday is known as the team lunch day. We like to go to a nearby restaurant, relax, catch up, and of course try some delicious new food.
- Our internal training program includes cool lectures and workshops, while our external training means you'll get an education budget for your future development.
- Besides regular vacation days and regardless of the seniority level, all our employees get a one-week vacation bonus. How does this sound to you? Perfect, right?
- Become a Macbook fan like the rest of the team, and let's follow the latest trends in the market. The equipment is yours to use, and you are free to take it with you.
- The kitchen is equipped with large quantities of healthy and unhealthy snacks.
- Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance.
Portfolio with selected projects that best describe your creative process and skills!
Please apply until 15.5.2022.