As a part of Agilno cross-functional team, you will be developing software for fantastic companies like eCapital, BuddIyns, Adaptmedia, Coherent, etc. You will be in everyday collaboration with clients and project managers, using agile methodologies in development. You will build and maintain the technology that powers those components which, together, enable the user-facing side of the application to even exist in the first place. You will use modern technologies. Each day you will develop your career and achieve personal growth.
- Leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organisation team, to achieve the organisation’s objectives and increase employee performance.
- Motivates and inspires team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
- Provides daily objectives, motivates new hires and apprentice employees alike and communicate any issues with upper management to reach business goals effectively.
- Provides effective guidance, instruction, training, and leadership to inspire the team to perform at their optimum.
- Creates a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the productivity / effectiveness.
- Has a track record of team motivation and positive performance results
- Is goal-driven, and manages the day-to-day activities of the team / project.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Clearly and concisely communicate goals, tasks, and other organisational needs to their team.
- Encouraging collaboration and facilitating healthy working relationships between employees.
- Takes an innovative approach to problem-solving by approaching these obstacles from new and unconventional perspectives.
- Demonstrates accountability, acknowledges when mistakes have been made, and then finds solutions for improvement.
- Motivates employees and encourages productivity and passion for the job. (includes mentoring their employees, recognising accomplishments, or providing rewarding and challenging work).
- Previous experience in Node.js, minimum 3 years
- Team player since you will be working on projects with colleagues from all aspects of the development process
- You have a good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL databases, web and browsers
- Experience with writing tests
- Experience with Docker, and CI / CD tools
- Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Nice to haves
- Experience with building event-driven systems
- Experience with AWS
- Proven ability to architect large projects from scratch
What’s in it for you?
- Employment agreement of indefinite duration.
- Position salaries are transparent to every team member. Preferably you are based in Split, but we’re also open to remote candidates within Croatia. For senior level positions, salary is calculated based on your level of expertise. By achieving the expected results, you will have a chance to move up the ladder.
- You can expect bonuses for dedicated performance and also a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.
- Working from home or office? It doesn't matter as long as your job is well done. Also, flexible hours give you a balance between your work and private life.
- In Agilno's HQ in Split, Friday is known as the team lunch day. We like to go to a nearby restaurant, relax, catch up, and of course try some delicious new food.
- We care about your development and growth: our internal training program includes cool lectures and workshops, while there is an education budget for external training.
- In addition to regular vacation days, regardless of the seniority level, all our employees get a one-week vacation bonus. How does this sound to you? Perfect, right?
- Become a Macbook fan like the rest of the team, and let's follow the latest trends in the market. The equipment is yours to use, and you are free to take it with you.
- The kitchen is equipped with large quantities of healthy and unhealthy snacks.
- Partially covered costs for Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance is fully provided by us.
- 100% paid sick leave.