Agilno is a software development agency, born in 2016., headquartered in Croatia and with offices in North America.
We are a growing team of 25 people passionate about helping companies develop robust data-driven software solutions, scale development teams, and implement the right strategies and processes for software development.
We specialize in product strategy and discovery, design, mobile app development, web development, and custom software solutions. Our team is working with Imperial College London, Stryker, Twilio, the Government of Canada and other institutions to develop state-of-the-art applications that contribute to the scientific research of the future.
Through technology and close collaboration, our friendly, open-minded, collaborative, and professional team create digital products that make a positive impact on people's lives for the last 5 years!
Become one of us and we will help you bring your code to perfection!
- Planning, development, deployment and, maintenance of various software solutions
- To define tasks and to give time estimates
- To write clean, maintainable code and test it
- To roll out new features
- To collaborate with clients and both project and technical teams
- Being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- Use agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- Participate in code reviews, pairing and, other forms of knowledge sharing
- To continually improve your skills and, push others to go forward with their knowledge
- Working in a cross-functional team
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to architect large projects from scratch
- Team player since you will be working on projects with colleagues from all aspects of the development process
- You have a good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with writing tests
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- A good understanding of the web and browsers
- Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of English
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- Experience with building event-driven systems
- Experience with Pusher
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary (general junior-senior pay range 9-24K gross1)
- Work on large, long-term projects for international clients
- Top-notch equipment of your choice
- Educational budget to improve your coding skills or learn new technology
- Travel opportunities to our North American offices or client's office
- Enough time to play with new technologies
- Flexible working hours and unlimited days of remote work
- Surprise lunch every Friday
- The experienced team will help you improve the code to perfection
- Involvement in everyday communication with clients where your voice is equally important